At Dalberg Data Insights, we identify the data solutions to international development challenges. We access, analyze, and integrate data from different sources to design data products. We further leverage and operationalize disruptive technologies such as AI approaches. Using our products and solutions, local and global communities can better target, implement, and evaluate their programs and initiatives.
Dalberg Data Insights is the Big Data entity of Dalberg Group. We are a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We are based between Brussels and Kampala. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today’s complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Capital, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Data Insights and Dalberg Research; our businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale.
Established in 2001 by experienced private sector consultants, Dalberg operates from 26 worldwide locations. For more information, please visit www.dalberg.com
You are passionate about tackling global issues, from food insecurity to climate change to economic growth, ensuring no population is left behind.
You are a problem solver and a committed self-starter. You do the extra mile to excel professionally. You are curious and a fast learner.
• At least 2 years of experience working with data, ideally as a data scientist
• Extensive programming experience with Python
• Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
• Demonstrated fluency in English, both speaking and writing and ability to successfully communicate complex ideas; proficiency with other languages a plus
• Professionalism in working directly with clients
• Working knowledge of APIs