We’re looking for a BI Analyst with strong understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) concepts, tools and reporting (preferably Qliksense), ideally with a strong statistics and analytics background.
We’ve developed a simple analytics dashboard prototype in Qliksense. Before handing it over to our stakeholders, we need an analyst comfortable with BI tools (Qliksense) to refine and finalise the tool.
There are a couple of key tasks we need done from the prototype:
• Finalise (from an existing prototype) stakeholder-ready dashboards in Qliksense (there are 5 in total, all in the same app)
• Improve on the usability and design of the dashboards through menus, filters and user-defined fields
• Refine existing measurements used in the dashboards by assessing the approach and requirements, and proposing better solutions where appropriate
• Integrate live data with manually stored and cleaned data. While the current live data has a new and standardized taxonomy, this has only recently been implemented. Historical data (from Jul 2020 – Dec 2020) was manually cleaned and standardized, the data sources are the same and the respective datasets need to be combined
We’re looking for someone who has:
• Strong knowledge QlikSense architecture including building QVDs and QVWs
• Good experience with SQL database environment is essential (currently using postgres)
• Understanding of the processes of Data Quality, Data Cleansing and Data Transformation
• 3+ years of experience developing BI and analytical solutions
• Perform proper design and implement quality code pertaining to ETL process, that aligns with business requirements and other technical specifications
• Design, develop, test and debug QlikView / QlikSense Scripts to import data from the database
• Design, develop, test and debug QlikView / QlikSense Applications that meet business requirements
• Create and maintain Functional and Technical Design Documentation
This is on a project basis starting with one client for now, but we’ll likely add more projects to the mix after this one.